What's this?

A list of clips or pics you are looking for
Cubito
<25 FIMS Newbie

What's this?

Post by Cubito »

Hey, a friend of mine gave me what it appears to be a preview for a freeze video:

Does anyone know where is this from and if it is worth to get?

Thanks in advance.
asfrmaster
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Re: What's this?

Post by asfrmaster »

I think that is a freeze video from a studious that doesn't exist anymore...helpless hotties
Cubito
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Cubito »

I'm sorry for bumping this really old thread but I don't really have much to lose by asking
I'm still looking for this video and a couple more. I collected some previews from other videos, all from productions that are out of business i believe.
http://postimg.org/gallery/83c93n18/
If anyone knows where I can still get them that would be wonderful.
Sorry again.
vmteck
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by vmteck »

This used to be one of those "DEAD DOLL" videos from a studio with same name. (or "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap") Don't know if they're still around or not, or even if video is still avail. In story, the guy spiked her wine and she froze stiff and dead in the shower. He then proceeded to dry her off, put makeup on her and wrap her in cellophane for delivery. She did a fairly good job freezing, but then again, she supposedly was deceased and not much else happens as whole scene was shot in small bathroom. I love to watch lovely ladies frozen, but I remember this being a little on the boring side to me. My downloaded version of vid has been long gone due to PC crashes. Anyway hope this helps you out some. V..

EDIT: Just checked your post gallery. If you go to Nicheclips.com site, One of their video stores that has not updated in a while is called "MOTEL HELL". They have a few of those older videos you have posted. I just don't remember if you have to be a member there or not.... V
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

You do have to be a member to login on Nicheclips. There's a lot of good freeze material on there if you play around with the search bar long enough. The absolute pain-in-the-ass is that you have to "pre-fund your account" to buy anything and it's in multiples of $20. Rarely will you find a full length movie for les than $20, so you end up dumping $40 into your account. There always seems to be money leftover in the end. I hadn't been on there in a couple years, and logged in a week ago and saw I had 8 bucks left in there. Added funds, bought 2 clips and now I have 13 dollars left in there. IT...NEVER...ENDS.
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
Cubito
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Cubito »

Thanks for the replies. I tried to make an account on Nicheclips before but, me being in Argentina, we have new laws and fees and restrictions about making any operations with US currency.
At that time (3-4 years ago) WU said it wasn't sending any money to the US. I don't know if the situation changed.

It's sad, now that i have the money, most if not all of those videos are now either gone or out of reach.
DarkNS
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by DarkNS »

Cubito wrote:Thanks for the replies. I tried to make an account on Nicheclips before but, me being in Argentina, we have new laws and fees and restrictions about making any operations with US currency.
At that time (3-4 years ago) WU said it wasn't sending any money to the US. I don't know if the situation changed.

It's sad, now that i have the money, most if not all of those videos are now either gone or out of reach.
Get a Payoneer account or a bank account on Uruguay. I've done the first and can opperate with ease.

The catch is that you need to put credit on the Payoneer account somehow, I charge my clients trough it.

Perhabs some stuff with Paypal, look on Google, there are ways.

And yes, today (As far as I know) it's even harder to do transactions with external currency, you are stuck with Itchy&Scratchy currency a.k.a. pesos.
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

zapped! wrote:You do have to be a member to login on Nicheclips. There's a lot of good freeze material on there if you play around with the search bar long enough. The absolute pain-in-the-ass is that you have to "pre-fund your account" to buy anything and it's in multiples of $20. Rarely will you find a full length movie for les than $20, so you end up dumping $40 into your account. There always seems to be money leftover in the end. I hadn't been on there in a couple years, and logged in a week ago and saw I had 8 bucks left in there. Added funds, bought 2 clips and now I have 13 dollars left in there. IT...NEVER...ENDS.
Ug I hate systems like that. Even f it has great freeze content I don't think I'd put in money knowing that a certain amount of cash will literally be wasted forever.
Seize the moment.

Literally.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Yes, it is a pretty cheesy system. It reminds me of a local car wash nearby. You have to buy tokens to use it. One token works out to 25 cents. It won't take quarters, so you have to use 1 & 5's and you'll always end up with one or two left over. I think they're banking on the fact that you'll lose or misplace the leftover tokens and it's more money in their pocket. :lol:
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"