Someone reading the comic "The Freeze"?

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Someone reading the comic "The Freeze"?

Post by Kiro »

Well, I'm new here, I made my account today, I know a little bad English, I just found it incredible to know this forum, anyway, I always like the term "timestop", anything related to this, I searched and searched, but for some reason, my focus has always been on hentai, comic, Japanese movies and 3D images (XNALara, Koikatsu, CM3D2). Since I'm still young, maybe I did not search everywhere, I saw that I found a lot of new content, but I missed something, which is the timestop in anime, manga and comic, and the first one I decided to bring and the comic "The Freeze.

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/The-Freeze

"The entire human population is frozen by a mysterious global event ... all except Ray, and only he has the power to unfreeze them. Now with the fate of the world in his hands, he must figure out what is going on, how to set things right again, and answer the question: does everyone deserve to be saved? "

The story basically is that all the people in the world were frozen in time, the world continues to function normally, only people stopped, currently has 3 chapters, I found the idea of ​​history very interesting, something very innovative in my view, instead of stop the time, just stop people, a bit like the Dr.Stone manga, but with a different footprint.
Well, like I said, I'm new here and I would like to meet people and new content, I'm very new to movies and series that have timestop, but if someone needs to find an anime, manga or hentai , since I sometimes buy them) contact me, as I said, I really like to talk to people who have the same taste for timestop.
Note: I'm horrible in English and currently I'm using google translator, if it's a bit confusing what I say, I hope you can understand.
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Re: Someone reading the comic "The Freeze"?

Post by Kiro »

And another, comic art, and pretty, and it makes you wonder what you would do if that happened to you, well, I'd probably get a car, go as far as possible from other people who were thawed, and start finding a lot of women the way, and would turn out to be something like a collector, since they turned almost a mannequin, frozen in time.

On whom it slopes, stand thawed.

But in case it is someone else, it remains frozen.

If this happened to me, I'd think it's a dream too.

Well, again, I highly recommend this work, it has 3 chapters and with 4 already planned for next month, and hoping that it has even more chapters.

Note: Unfortunately this comic has some blood, or disturbing scenes, a little spoiler, basically a crazy person appears in this comic, and he would like to know if the heart of the frozen people continues to beat.