Best Photo Modes in Games

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
readinghypnotist
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Best Photo Modes in Games

Post by readinghypnotist »

The top contender, I think, would probably be Uncharted 4. You can change "skins" to change a character's look from any point in the game (including a t-shirt and shorts for his wife, Elena, from the epilogue, though you might have to beat the game to unlock them all). My only regret is that Elena appears mostly just in cutscenes, which is the one time you can't move the camera around, but even then there's still some fun points where you can go to photo mode, hide the main character, and make it look like she's making out with some invisible person on the couch. Shouldn't be hard to find a cheap used copy of the game for PS4.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy has two female characters and a couple of upgrades for the photo mode, letting you give the main character some silly expressions, and also change the position of the sun to adjust lighting.

Red Dead Redemption has a good one, but unfortunately, it's set in 1899, when not too much skin was shown. If you roam around the town of Valentine at night, though, you can run into a prostitute with a very nice pair of legs, asking you to help dispose of a body. That's a good time to try it out.

Any others?
Kiro
100+ FIMS Warrior

Re: Best Photo Modes in Games

Post by Kiro »

readinghypnotist wrote: Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:24 pm The top contender, I think, would probably be Uncharted 4. You can change "skins" to change a character's look from any point in the game (including a t-shirt and shorts for his wife, Elena, from the epilogue, though you might have to beat the game to unlock them all). My only regret is that Elena appears mostly just in cutscenes, which is the one time you can't move the camera around, but even then there's still some fun points where you can go to photo mode, hide the main character, and make it look like she's making out with some invisible person on the couch. Shouldn't be hard to find a cheap used copy of the game for PS4.

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy has two female characters and a couple of upgrades for the photo mode, letting you give the main character some silly expressions, and also change the position of the sun to adjust lighting.

Red Dead Redemption has a good one, but unfortunately, it's set in 1899, when not too much skin was shown. If you roam around the town of Valentine at night, though, you can run into a prostitute with a very nice pair of legs, asking you to help dispose of a body. That's a good time to try it out.

Any others?
There are some, but what Ubisoft games, if I'm not mistaken, everyone has a free camera, what most caught my attention was that of Lara Croft, Tomb Raider, at different times I stopped the game and released the camera, took it some good scenes, there is this video, that the person used a mod during the "movies" of the game, in addition to some parts of the game itself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzOCpaMxkvs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bYAvmds3XM

So we still have the Assassin's Creed games, and Far Cry, which if I'm not mistaken, the last ones had the camera system, to take pictures, and of course, the classic DOA game, besides having that Xtreme, which are basically the characters doing poses, and other things, and you can move the camera and stop them, as well as the game itself, because when you fight, you can record the match, thereby pausing it, and rotating the camera at different angles. The last WWE game had that too, there were some attractive women in the game ...

These are the ones I remember, but if there are any more, I will comment.
Partock
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Partock »

Can someone recommend the photo mode in Death Stranding? I consider to buy the PC Version... I know the protagonist is a male, but there are female npcs too, i like to see frozen ^^
readinghypnotist
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Post by readinghypnotist »

Bit of an update on "Red Dead Redemption 2".

This may just take place in Chapter 3 when your camp is in a warmer climate, but I've noticed the female members of the gang will sometimes spawn in nightgowns at night. Most are just sleeping, but Molly, the estranged girl of Dutch (the gang's leader) can, at least sometimes be sitting on a rock on the shore, reading. I managed to get some good shots and ckips.

If anyone else has the game, I suggest trying this. You can play around with the blur and lens to view clear and with higher definition, and with exposure to help with visibility.