Looking for photos

A list of clips or pics you are looking for
Leem
FIMS Contributor

Looking for photos

Post by Leem »

Since the Statuephile Homepage and Living Doll House have now been deleted from their original hosts, I've reposted them as subdomains of The Pygmalion Syndrome. The Internet Archive has helped me track down some missing material, but there are still a few images that are either missing or only available in small versions. If anyone could help me track them down I would be ecstatic with gratitude.

MISSING AND SMALL IMAGES FROM STATUEPHILE HOMEPAGE "PICS" PAGE (text in quotes from original page):
http://www.p-synd.com/statuephile/pics.htm

Living statue in garden from The adventures of Sinbad:
I have a 'big' 352 x 240 version (SINBAD1.JPG), but I'd prefer 640 x 480 (full TV res) if anyone's got it.

From Kolchak the Night Stalker: 'Before' and 'after' images.
Again, I have 'big' images (HELINTRU.JPG and HEL_CU.JPG) but would like bigger ones.

Living(?) statue of seated girl. Big image missing:
SHESITS1.JPG

"Woman being turned into a mannequin?
-Courtesy of Mannequin Lover." Big image missing:
MANNEQUI.JPG

"Women sculpted from clay (or...clay sculpted from women?), courtesy of Bob." Big images missing:
CLAY1.JPG , SEATED_F.JPG , and NOUVELLA.JPG

"Hard to believe this is a mannequin? (or...believe this is a hard mannequin)!" Big image missing:
HELMANNQ.JPG

"From The Adventures of Sinbad... Courtesy of DMcgraw."
'Before' and 'after' images. Big version of 'after' is missing, but again I'd really like bigger versions of both.
Have: SIN2A.JPG; Missing: SIN4A.JPG

MISSING OR SUBSTITUTED IMAGES FROM LIVING DOLL HOUSE "LE SALON DES LIVING DOLLS" PAGE:
http://www.p-synd.com/ldh/ldoll.htm

Original page header image (content unknown):
ldhead2.gif

Big photo of John Eicke in Living Doll makeup:
eicke.jpg

Still from "Blade Runner" depicting Pris hiding from Deckard by pretending to be a lifesize doll.
I've only been able to find a black and white version with moire patterning. I'd really like a better-quality version in colour if possible.
Original (missing) version: prishide.jpg
Ever notice that all the trouble in this world is caused by people trying to get rid of troublemakers?
Leem
FIMS Contributor

Post by Leem »

Sigh. A disappointing lack of response, although sadly not unique...

Come on, doesn't ANYONE out there have the Kolchak, Sinbad or Blade Runner pictures?????? Hasn't anyone else got these sites cached on their hard drives? Don't make me beg. It makes my knees sore.
Ever notice that all the trouble in this world is caused by people trying to get rid of troublemakers?