last night's charmed

New clips or pics from TV Shows
the freeze fan

last night's charmed

Post by the freeze fan »

I only caught the second half of the episode and it featured an excellent timestop sequence where all three witches and Billy are frozen. Unfortunitly, they are all standing still and posed as statues and not caught in mid-stride or mid-movement; although Piper was in fact caught with her mouth open; almost in a comical way. It is a shame I was not able to record the episode.

Did anyone catch the first half? Was there anything worth watching? If anything the Charmed show has gone down the drain in terms of storyline, acting, and production values. The sets and special effects belong in b-grade movies; the kind you see on late night Cinemax. But there are good timestop sequences time to time, especially during the initial Avatar episodes.
Neechu
FIMS Contributor

Post by Neechu »

I didn't catch the first half but i did press record and got the second half. sadly, i can only use my digital camera to make clips off the tv, and you all know how bad that is.
CiD388

Post by CiD388 »

I got the clip, I'll upload it to the site.

CiD388
CiD388

Post by CiD388 »

Its been posted. There were 2 freezes... 1 was pretty much digital freeze... The 2nd was done non effectwise.

Enjoy

CiD

Post by Guest »

Nice clips. I was glad to see Billy get frozen, she is so freakin hot. 8)
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

Anonymous wrote:Nice clips. I was glad to see Billy get frozen, she is so freakin hot. 8)
I wanted to make a small clip of her sister walking awfrom her, cutting out the rest, then her walking towards Billy again but Vegas won't open the video. WTF. :(
Seize the moment.

Literally.
Mastermind
FIMS Contributor

Post by Mastermind »

meh wrote:I wanted to make a small clip of her sister walking awfrom her, cutting out the rest, then her walking towards Billy again but Vegas won't open the video. WTF. :(
Already done.
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Thanks Mastermind!

I said it before but, just look at her face and pose while she is frozen.

Hottie.
CID388

Post by CID388 »

I apologize for leaving the talking part in... I know some people want the whole scene to know what was going on..

CiD
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

CID388 wrote:I apologize for leaving the talking part in... I know some people want the whole scene to know what was going on..

CiD
don't apologize, we appreciate the contribution. Keep em comming. :tu
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

I like the edited version. It's kinda funny when the avatar just appears and she's like "Billy" and he just dissapears.

Best edit ever. :D
Seize the moment.

Literally.
Albator
FIMS Contributor

Post by Albator »

There was another freeze in the first half. this time phoebe get frozen in attack mode. not a very good one and look like image pause freeze to me.
Zed

Post by Zed »

There is suppose to be a freeze in the first part of this weeks episode. The same guy comes back and stops time while they are in the kitchen. So be ready.

Spoilers from the Next Ep
Christy is shocked and Piper tells her that she has made great progress. Christy smiles and as she does, the room freezes. Christy turns to find Candor there. Christy asks him what he is doing there and he reminds her that her job is to lure Billie away from the Charmed Ones, not for her to join the Charmed Ones. Christy tells him that she does not need him to tell her how to do her job and then tells him to leave. Candor vanishes into the floor and real time resumes. Piper finishes her sentence and tells Christy that she is practically one of them now. Christy forces a smile.
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

Sounds good. :)
Seize the moment.

Literally.

Post by Guest »

i posted that clip where phoebe gets frozen by the cupid... clip2 since i found it after the good one. Yeah its not great as its a cgi freeze.

CiD
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

Well it's also a really crappy cgi freeze due to the fact that thier budget was cut in half for this season iirc. :P
Seize the moment.

Literally.
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Billy is still hot. 8)

Did I mention that? :D