More freeze pics - Check under "Freeze 3"

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
Freeze Machine

More freeze pics - Check under "Freeze 3"

Post by Freeze Machine »

I hope you enjoy. Please if you like them let me know.

Also feel free to submit a story line or scene senario. The girl in the very first pic that was posted on Sunday evening is an aspiring actress I'm very close to and is getting several of her friends to do a series of stories related to freeze and other things. She was extremely flattered and geared up for what you would like to see. What kind of freezes. Poses. And in her own words, "Delema's" she and the others could get into. So if you want feel free to let her know on the message board here.

Well for now I hope you enjoy the pics below.

http://community.webshots.com/album/548553445hYamPW

Take care,

FM
gabe

freeze 3

Post by gabe »

you should have them freeze each other with a remote, and then pose each other. maybe even have them undress each other. if they're up to it.
that would be great.
FM

Post by FM »

The Remote Control is something they will be doing. But sorry no undressing...awe shucks right. :D But great idea on the remote!

FM
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

Hay FM are you the same FM from LMC message board and Janey ? if so whay dont you register ?

you could use some of stuck fast's story line's i dont think he would mind

"they went to a hypnosis show and the trigger words still work so they can freeze eachother"

"the remote start's working one them and they freeze and un freeze eachother maybe at first the other's dont know it's working "

"one of them get's a thing that makes her freeze intill someone else touch's her then she unfreeze and the other person freezes"

"for what ever reason one of them can do simon says and the other's have to obey "

Fear is The Mind Killer
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

You're thinking of Freezefan LH,

FM is fairly new here, he uploaded tons of clips and then his folder like many got wiped by servage or a hacker???
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Hey FM, is there an e mail address I can reach you at?
(btw, you should register with the board :D )

Love your stuff btw.
Freeze machine

Post by Freeze machine »

I'm sorry, my bad. I'm registered on lmc but not here. Please accept my apoplogies. I register right away.

To answer some of the questions. I'm FM. I think your thinking of freezefan and his wife Janey.

Lord Hypno those were good story line. All those story lines are timeless. Something to think about.

You can e-mail me about pretty much anything you'd like to see at:

freezemachine2006@yahoo.com

Take care,

FM

PS: I'm uploading FREEZE 4 right now. Then I'll register here too like at lmc. Take care everybody. And I hope you enjoy the next batch of photos.