She Spies

New clips or pics from TV Shows
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

She Spies

Post by FreezeTek »

I just noticed that she spies 1st season was out on DVD, haven't found a torrent yet. Anyone know if there were any good freezes in the 1st season?

This episode sounds interesting. It's titled Perilyzed
Jack brings the Spies to his office to give them a day off but after he leaves they're paralyzed by a stuffed frog with a deadly venom left by one of their convicted opponents. As they slowly die the Spies remenisce about how they first met in prison. Jack provided them with the initial training but their lack of cooperation put him in danger from a vengeful prisoner after Shane and Cassie try to escape. Thanks to a pep talk from D.D. they go back to rescue him, while in the present Jack shows up and saves them just in time with the antidote.
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Yeah, there have been clips from the end of that episode kicking around, andd it seems quite good. Dunno about the beginning though...
FreezeTek

Post by FreezeTek »

Zero wrote:Yeah, there have been clips from the end of that episode kicking around, andd it seems quite good. Dunno about the beginning though...
Ya I've got the clip from the end, it's good but not good enough to buy a season for, so I was wondering if there were any others???
FreezeTek

Post by FreezeTek »

Well I ordered this should have something by next weekend if there is anything to have.