Power Rangers

New clips or pics from TV Shows
Shoryuu Reppa
Fists of Fury

Power Rangers

Post by Shoryuu Reppa »

Well, hope ya guys liked the first 2 clips because I'm hoping I can get some more up today. The next will be from an episode where a monster uses radio waves to control people's minds. Also, I wanted to know if you'd want me to post clips from an episode where the Power Rangers lose there memories and they go around all confused asking people who they are?
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

do you have ton old one where a Turtle with a stop light on his back freeze's blue and pink ? what i'm really looking for it the PSA from the end of the show Billy is talking to kim about something and he freeze's her i have never seen it ?

Fear is The Mind Killer
Shoryuu Reppa
Fists of Fury

Post by Shoryuu Reppa »

Yeah, I'm looking for it too, I got the whole episode that your talking about, but for some reason, I go through the episode and I don't see the part where Billy freezes her. I can post the parts where the
Shellshock turtle freezes everyone with the Red light though, if you guys want.
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

well billy freezes her after the show end's in a public service Bit about trust or some what not Does Anyone have it ? there's also a freeze where the black ranger give's his girl friend a ring do you have that one ?

Fear is The Mind Killer
Shoryuu Reppa
Fists of Fury

Post by Shoryuu Reppa »

I got all the episodes, so I'll look up all the eps she comes up in to find it. Is it another after the show moral things? A couple episodes I have have that moral thing but not the one where Kimberly gets frozen as the moral =(
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

Nah, I know what episode was talking about (sort of). I was the last episode of the 2nd or 3rd season, I forget the name. He gives his girlfriend earrings which, when she puts them on, freezes everyone in the room or something like that. This includes both female rangers, as well as herself.
Shoryuu Reppa
Fists of Fury

Post by Shoryuu Reppa »

Yes, I've got that episode! Nice job detecting that freeze, Lh and Zero, it is actually the last episode of Season 1. It's actually a pretty good freeze, I'll get clips from it and post it for you guys as soon as I can. Heh, I'm surprised I didn't know about that freeze, but it's there so it'll be coming at you soon! 8)

Post by Guest »

A real find would be that VR Troopers epi with the villian that can freeze time. I think its called "Time out"?
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

i missed that one is it good ? can you give us a summary ? of what happends

Fear is The Mind Killer
Shoryuu Reppa
Fists of Fury

Post by Shoryuu Reppa »

Aww man, VR Troopers has awesome scenes, just as good as Big Bad Beetleborgs, but unfortunately, they are extremely hard finds. I couldn't find em on bittorrent, though I know they sell DVD sets of VR Troopers overseas. Hypno39 actually carried scenes of the episode your talking about, as well some MC scenes from VR Troopers and Beetleborgs. If you want to get the eps though, only place I seen em is on DVD.
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

hummm i'll have to check Netfilx

Fear is The Mind Killer
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Good luck with the VR stuff, I have been looking for them for a long, long time.
Shoryuu Reppa
Fists of Fury

Post by Shoryuu Reppa »

Well, i just posted one more clip from PR Turbo where the Pink Ranger gets turned to stone not in Ranger costume. Next will probably be the episode where one of the girl Rangers gets dosed with a love potion.
Shoryuu Reppa
Fists of Fury

Post by Shoryuu Reppa »

Well, just posted 7 more clips in my folder. Sorry for the delay, have been busy over the holiday break. Enjoy!
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

Mighty Morphin Power Ranger Season 1

Post by Guest »

If I'm Not Mistaken.. there's one live freeze scene involving two girls rangers in season one.. the episod where the black rangers fight the oysters monster i think...
Guy Talon

Post by Guy Talon »

FYI - Any freeze scenes involving the Power Rangers in their Ranger uniforms (with masks) are guys. They're a Japanese stunt team. There are no females in those costumes.

Post by Guest »

There was one in the 2nd or 3rd season where a purse or oyster monster froze Tommy and Kim in their suits. Can anyone find it? I'd love to see that and the one with the traffic light turtle.

PS. Yea, I know they're not int the costumes, but don't ruin it for me, ok? ;)
Albator
FIMS Contributor

Post by Albator »

as for the VR trooper. I,ll Have to check, but I think I have a very brief clip where 3 of them are frozen in front of their computer. It's not a time freeze but rather a mind freeze. Heck, I,m not even sure it was VR trooper. but sure was a good one.
Shoryuu Reppa
Fists of Fury

Post by Shoryuu Reppa »

Host it Albator, will be happy to see it!
Albator
FIMS Contributor

Post by Albator »

OK, I check all my clips and I don't think it is from the show VR troopper. Plus, the quality of the clip I was thinking about is very poor quality and short so no point to upload it.
Shoryuu Reppa
Fists of Fury

Post by Shoryuu Reppa »

Well, I got some more clips from Power Rangers Mystic Force where the pink ranger is hypnotized and controlled by a vampire. The hypnosis part is cool so I'll post a few clips from the two parter tonite.

Post by Guest »

in a zeo episode there's a midas hound that turns stuff to gold not sure if any females get turned to gold the episodes called the ranger came in from the gold it's currently on toon disney and will repeat at 5:00 AM eastern
Zero
Motion Stopper

Post by Zero »

No, I checked that episode, only the Gold Ranger gets transformed (bad jokes ensue).