Midas Touch! Which one?

A list of clips or pics you are looking for
gorgon knight

Midas Touch! Which one?

Post by gorgon knight »

Hi! I saw at the Wk??s Asfr Masterlist that there is a adult movie called Midas Touch, in which girls turned to gold. I tried to aquire the movie to make some vids. Well I use google and found two adult movies with the same title, one from 1991 starring Casey Williams and one from 1999 starring Linda Thoren. Which is the One where girls get turned to gold?
May be someone could help. If it the movie with Casey Williams, I have the problem that I could not buy it in Europe. May be someonne could make some clips?
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

I have seen this and it is not worth hunting down. There IS one seen where a chick inserts a golden-dildo into herself, (you don't see an actual transformation as the camera cuts away), when the scene returns she's body-painted gold. The scene is very brief showing her painted up. I do't recall what year it was released....I do have that scene on tape somewhere, but have no way of transfering it to post.
gorgon knight

Post by gorgon knight »

zapped! wrote:I have seen this and it is not worth hunting down. There IS one seen where a chick inserts a golden-dildo into herself, (you don't see an actual transformation as the camera cuts away), when the scene returns she's body-painted gold. The scene is very brief showing her painted up. I do't recall what year it was released....I do have that scene on tape somewhere, but have no way of transfering it to post.
Its a great pitty! Is she frozen after "turned to gold"?

I am interested to see this. Does anyone others have a clip of this?
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Yes, she is frozen, but it is very brief. She is standing in front of a mirror staring at herself, then the camera fades out.
gorgon knight

Post by gorgon knight »

zapped! wrote:Yes, she is frozen, but it is very brief. She is standing in front of a mirror staring at herself, then the camera fades out.
No that is not he movie I mean. That is the Golden Touch with Crystal Gold not The Midas Touch.
Basilisk
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Basilisk »

The early 90s one with Casey Williams is the one you seek- four girls are turned to solid gold. The production values are low, and three of the shots are fleeting, but it gets an A for effort in my book. But I love gold.

The late 90s Midas Touch has nothing in it.

I will try and make clips, but I don't much unobstructed time, so it might be a while.

Basilisk
anthryax
FIMS Contributor

Post by anthryax »

I for one can't wait to see them Basilisk but I will be patient