Tabitha

A list of clips or pics you are looking for
cid3

Tabitha

Post by cid3 »

Does anyone have the Tabitha freeze clip they can upload? Id love to see this since I heard it was really good.
Doober

Post by Doober »

Id like to see it too.
yendis

Post by yendis »

Tabitha and Bewitched DVD coming out this month, anyone planning to order these DVDs ??

Post by Guest »

Hate to keep bugging, but does anyone have this clip they can put up yet?
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

Just ordered the DVD maybe by next week

Post by Guest »

wow, that clip is really good. The curly haired brunette has a great blank face! Does anyone notice one of the blondes that just keeps moving though? Pretty funny.
FreezeTek

Post by FreezeTek »

Well bad news everyone. Just finished looking through the tabitha series and I think there is only 1 female freeze that I already posted. no behind the scenes or anything. Correct me if I'm wrong, but terribly dissapointing considering the buzz.
yendis

Post by yendis »

Hi BT,

Thanks for your excellent contribution. Overall, the freeze scene is pretty good, but many of the hookers' faces are blocked. I also agree with Guest that the blonde on the second row keeps moving her eyes and tend to spoil my enjoyment. Did you guys notice the cutie on the left, her hand position changes near the end of the clip?

Just to let you guys know that I may have access to the Bewitched DVDs in my library, but that may have to wait a few months from now. If you guys know what freeze scenes there are in Season 1, then it will make my job easier.
FreezeTek

Post by FreezeTek »

Well from WK's list I see episode 13 Love is blind hasn't been posted yet. Other than that BW has 8 seasons and only 1 or 2 other freezes that haven't been posted from WK's list. Also to note WK 's list is good but no where 100% so there might be more in season 1.