Atragon

New clips or pics from Movies
The Freeze Fan
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Atragon

Post by The Freeze Fan »

Anyone seen this Japanese monster movie? Manda, the snake-like creature that appears in this movie, later appears in several Godzilla movies such as Destroy All Monsters and Final Wars. So what does this have to do with ASFR? If you watch the trailer, you'll see men armed with special weapons turn a group of men to stone. Just curious, perhaps they turn a woman or two to stone. I had known about the movie for a long time, considering the fact that I am a huge fan of Japanese monster movies; but I just saw the trailer today on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlNbmhqZq7Y
Basilisk
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Basilisk »

Interesting, I'm a big Godzilla fan too, and I own just about every Toho monster flick except this one. I'll have to check it out.

Bas
Zirraku
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Zirraku »

Well the use the freezeweapons only on a mu soldiers and manda. No women is frozen.
The Freeze Fan
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by The Freeze Fan »

Zirraku, are you going by what you see in the trailer or did you actually see the movie?
Zirraku
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Zirraku »

The Freeze Fan wrote:Zirraku, are you going by what you see in the trailer or did you actually see the movie?
I saw the movie. The people from the lost continent Mu tries to take controll of the earth oceans. The japanese goverment send there submarine to destroy mu??s superreactor and mu itself.