I have found...

New clips or pics from TV Shows
puducu
Keeper of the Seven Keys

I have found...

Post by puducu »

http://shafe.hp.infoseek.co.jp/image/m_03.jpg

I have found, this is a Sentai parody with The J-Pop band "Melon Kinenbi".

Uploaded in my folder on ftp://contrib:freeze@ftp.servage.net

Post by tinyspider »

Dude you're awesome, thanks a lot for that one!
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

sweet, thank you.
The Freeze Fan
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by The Freeze Fan »

sorry can't find it. maybe it will pop later.
yendis
FIMS Contributor

Post by yendis »

Will be on sale 13 May, wait for my update later...

cheers
yendis
valiance heart
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by valiance heart »

yendis wrote:Will be on sale 13 May, wait for my update later...

cheers
yendis
Hopefully someone can find torrent soon after. :D
yendis
FIMS Contributor

Post by yendis »

Well, torrent is here (look for KRMV-287)

http://www.genie.x0.com/alabout/list.ph ... fv=0&fvt=0

cheers
yendis
anzac
FIMS Contributor

Post by anzac »

Downloaded the torrent, very enjoyable
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

I'm downloading it right now. Seed people, it's a very big file. :D
Seize the moment.

Literally.
valiance heart
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by valiance heart »

In the process of downloading it right now. It is rather big, nearly 5 gigs. From the cover though, it seems that it's a lot more focused on the timestop motif more than the Timestop series we've gotten used to. I'll write about it once I get it.
puducu
Keeper of the Seven Keys

Post by puducu »

The file is really big, leave it seed after download, think of those who come after you.
yendis
FIMS Contributor

Post by yendis »

on the same web page there is a wmv version 2.5GB

My brief review:

What more can you ask, 4 hours of start stop start stop pranks, like on the stairway. Also some longer scenes like the common bath, nurse , schoolgirl scenes. I especially enjoy the nurse scene, where the nurse did a v good job of pausing for long period. Generally for a first trial, karma has done a competent job

Of course there were some minor blinking, flinching which hopefully can be reduced in future series

yendis
cheers
Wishmaster
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Wishmaster »

I think this is the 2.5GB link

http://www.bestdown.info/link.php?ref=5e8iCREcEL

I am downloading now, but the pic is the same as the 4GB one
valiance heart
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by valiance heart »

I finally have the entire 4gig file. Now since not everyone is willing to download such a large file and because a lot of people seem to also have trouble dealing with torrents, I'll write a short review of what you can expect from the video. Now this is just a personal opinion, so if people disagree with me that's just fine.

The 4gig file is an .iso file that you have to mount using a program like Daemon tools. It's comprised of two (2) videos, each two (2) hours long themselves and divided into segments based on a certain theme. Now I'm not going to go into much detail about things such as blinking, since we're not dealing with digital freezes, it can't be helped (although good editing might have helped a little).

1) The first segment is all about pranking. Stopping time and pulling a prank on random girls by posing them or placing them in different positions or places during the freeze. This segment wasn't good because it was hampered by bad acting, but we're used to it by now. 2/10

2) Segment two is more or less a small female locker room with three frozen girls. No acting in this one, they're all frozen in the segment. You don't get to see much of the guy except for this hands and him getting his you know what into their you know that too's. Better than the first but not by much, just a lot of penetration and oral jobs. 4/10

3) Much of the same from the 2nd segment except that it's set in a clinic and a little bit kinkier overall. 4 girls counting the nurse. I give them a half point for the high school physical fitness uniforms. 5.5/10

4) On noes! More timestop pranking! 2/10

5) A single office girl. Well, nothing special about it, just a buncha timestop sex. But it's not really that good either. 3/10

That ends the first 2 hours of it. I'll write again after I see the second half.
juva
FIMS Contributor

Post by juva »

I never seem to get any luck with torrents. I have got azureus but I never seem to get more than a few kb of a file.

Any suggestions?
yendis
FIMS Contributor

Post by yendis »

try bit torrent, works fine with me

cheers
yendis
Wishmaster
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Wishmaster »

At the bottom does it say 'NAT OK'?

if you have semi modern router ( 2001+ ) it probably has Universal Plug and Play built in, and it will setup port forwarding for you. This makes you connectable, you can download fine without being connectable, but it can make it a little slower.

Also what is your download / upload speed?

mine is plain DSL 1.5Mbit down, 256k up

so in az right click on the bottom right corner, there is a little blue triangle that points up. THis is your global upload speed. I have 256k up, that is 25Kbps up ( little k vs big K, means move the decimal place over ). So set your global upload speed to around 18 or 15. It can vary alot, sometimes I am fine with it at 20, but you don't want to set it too low, as if you don't upload you don't get fast downloads. That is how BT works. I would start at 10 minus your current upload speed and play with that. Once you have downloaded you can move it up to about 3 minus your total up speed to maximize your seeding.
juva
FIMS Contributor

Post by juva »

Thanks for the help. I have managed to download 500mb in about a day using Azureus.

I just hope the 2.5g file is the same vid as the 4gb file. :?
Wishmaster
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Wishmaster »

What is your connection speed? Dial Up? DSL? Cable? That is very slow if you are on a DSL/Cable system.

You may be getting traffic shaping, which is done at the ISP. Basically they identify different types of traffic, and then throttle BT, Emule, etc...

You may be able to get better results if you go into AZ options->Connection

Change your ports to something random. You might even try using port 80 ( that is what standard HTML is sent on )

Then goto Transport Encryption, and turn on Require Encrypted transport. Set the Minimum Encryption to RC4.

And turn on allow outgoing connections when encryption fails, and allow non-encrypted incoming.