Doctor Who (the new one)

New clips or pics from TV Shows
Mastermind
FIMS Contributor

Doctor Who (the new one)

Post by Mastermind »

The latest Doctor Who episode has a scene with a little freeze content in it. The Doctor and Rose watch a bunch of people just stop as the mind control implants they're wearing uploads information into their heads. I uploaded the clip here, and the episode was part one of a two-parter so I'll let you know if any more scenes come up.
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

I want to see Rose freeze. She's so flipping hot. :(
Seize the moment.

Literally.
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

Last night's episode of Dr. Who featured androids that kept getting turned off = frozen. Just a heads up. I wouldn't classify this as a male or female freeze since the androids have so much clothes and masks on you can't tell.
Mastermind
FIMS Contributor

Post by Mastermind »

LM fans might be interested to know that this week's new episode had aliens in the form of angel statues (the "weeping angels") that can only move when no one is looking at them, so if you turned your back on them or even blinked for a moment, they'd get you. I didn't realize it at first but it turns out that the angels were actors in statue costumes - it was very convincing. The Confidential ["making of"] clip is available at the BBC website, but it has spoilers - this episode should air on Scifi channel in late August or early September.

Statue clip (BBC)