Digital Girl Poser by DIGITOWN

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
valiance heart
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Digital Girl Poser by DIGITOWN

Post by valiance heart »

For those interested, Illusion and Digitown has a released a new game, or rather a new program. Basically you have a girl (there are three up to date, you purchase them seperately and the first comes on your purchase of the software) which you can pose in any way you can dream of by manipulating joints (very similar to when how riggers move 3D models for movies).

For more information, just check their official site.

http://www.digitown.net/

For those curious as to where to get the program, I'm uploading files I got from Hongfire, so due credit goes to them. I'm just helping distribution along. Also, if you really love their games then I suggest buying them just to support them and help the company along. They're the only japanese company I know who makes their adult games with some form of time freeze feature however limited it is.

For those curious, no you can't open your own 3D models unless you know how to mod the game. The game is only supposed to be able to open models from DIGITOWN themselves. Hongfire people are playing around and have already modded it by removing mosaics around the private parts and translated the game's interface (everything is originally in Japanese) and have already bypassed the game's online check (you're supposed to log in to your digitown account). You can have more than 1 model on screen. I believe you can have as many as your computer can handle but I've only seen around 5 at most. The files I'm uploading includes all three girls released and the boy model. There's little more you can do aside from posing and taking a screen shot and saving the positions for future reference.