sexydolls paysite by *steve steele*

New clips or pics from Movies
LsDarkman
50+ FIMS Regular

sexydolls paysite by *steve steele*

Post by LsDarkman »

Was just wondering have anyone ever ordered videos from steve here.. http://www.sexydollsandrobots.com/main/

If so what would be your review?

I ordered I was a teenage Animatron and it was a good video, no complaints was everything I was expecting actually.. And would like to know your guys thoughts on the site and vids? :wink:
tinyspider
Guitar Hero

Re: sexydolls paysite by *steve steele*

Post by tinyspider »

I bought "I was a teenaged animatron". The video is good, the actress is super hot, video quality is excellent. There's a freeze scene at the beginning of the movie and then its more focused on the robot stuff; since I'm into both I thought it was very good, but if you're only a freeze fan you might not find it like that. Customer support is also really good, I had a small problem with my cc and Steve was very helpful. It could have had more freeze and robotic acting and less sex scenes in my opinion, but overall the video is highly recommended. I'm thinking of buying another one, but my card's "pr0n budget" is maxed out at the moment :lol: :lol:
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

I agree with araenae; could have used less sex and focused more on the freezing. I have both "I was a Teenage Animatron" as well as "Steve Got A Geisha." Although the two are similar in content, I think "I was a Teenage Animatron" is just a little better, just due to the expression and unwavering smile on the actress. The part where he smacks her ass was cute the first time he did it. But spanking her 7 or 8 times was not only annoying, but a complete turn off.

The other two movies didn't interest me.
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
LsDarkman
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by LsDarkman »

zapped! wrote:I agree with araenae; could have used less sex and focused more on the freezing. I have both "I was a Teenage Animatron" as well as "Steve Got A Geisha." Although the two are similar in content, I think "I was a Teenage Animatron" is just a little better, just due to the expression and unwavering smile on the actress. The part where he smacks her a$$ was cute the first time he did it. But spanking her 7 or 8 times was not only annoying, but a complete turn off.

The other two movies didn't interest me.
I emailed him not to long ago and said if he was coming out with any new movies in that section and he said he should come out with atleast one more before the end of the year, I hope its good.