KISS in Attack of the Phantoms

New clips or pics from Movies
puducu
Keeper of the Seven Keys

KISS in Attack of the Phantoms

Post by puducu »

In this movie with the Hard Rock band KISS, A mad scientist kidnap peoples in an amusement park and clone their into robots in his laboratory.
http://www.mediafire.com/?mhzjt3m2jl3
zapped13
500+ Elite

Re: KISS in Attack of the Phantoms

Post by zapped13 »

I have the original VHS tape of this and actually saw it when it originally aired on television back in 1978. Being nine at the time, the scene where the hot biker chick (Dirty Dee) has been turned into a living statue and dressed to look like she's from "Little House on the Prairie" rocked my world. (It is one of my favorite "Bad girl to innocent good girl" transformation scenes and continues to influence my stories to this very day!) The villain of the park (Abner Devereaux) was also the inspiration and basis for Tekka's main character "Maxwell Abner" in the Nanobot story series.

It's too bad the biker chick was the only female that was kidnapped at the park though . . . :(

Being a Kiss fan at the time, I remember that this movie was considered a total sell out and they lost any remaining credibility. A lot of people lost interest in the band after this aired. A truly horrible film, but that one scene with a chesty Lisa Jane Persky staring vacantly off in her bonnet, was always worth the agony of watching the entire movie!
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
shellac her
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by shellac her »

Hello,I have made a few screenshots of this movie.
I also liked the transfomation of the bad girl into park display.
Attachments
Capture 08.JPG
Capture 05.JPG
Capture 02.JPG
My, look at those cheekbones she'll make an excellent subject for my experment.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

One of my favorite "old school" freezes. It's all in the expression and the forced transformation from "Dirty Dee" to "Little House on the Prairie!" :D
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"