New clips posted

youtube and other online videos
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

New clips posted

Post by HypnoGold »

Okay, the last set of clips from the Dianne Kimberly Manoa shoot are finished and posted. There are two: a pleasure touch clip between Kimberly and Manoa, and a remote control clip featuring all three girls. They are all great hypnotic subjects and were deep under so the material is fantastic.

http://www.clips4sale.com/26329

We shot two new sessions with Manoa and three other girls in Seattle last week. We're editing those now and will have them for you shortly. All of the new models were great subjects so you have some really good stuff coming your way soon!
CanadianFreezeLover
<25 FIMS Newbie

Re: New clips posted

Post by CanadianFreezeLover »

The previews for your latest clips on Clips4Sale aren't working. FYI.
Ocelot
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by Ocelot »

What is the newest video on your youtube page called?
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

I assume you're asking which videos the latest YouTube video previews. Not surprisingly, the YouTube video called Dianne Kimberly Manoa Preview 2 previews all of the videos in our store with the words Dianne Kimberly and Manoa in them.
Ocelot
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by Ocelot »

I'm trying to find the Dianne_Kimberly_Manoa_Preview2.mov video on clips4sale. The one where they slowly freeze but I didn't see it.
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

We don't duplicate between YouTube and C4S. We don't think it's fair to charge people on C4S for what we give away on YouTube. So that clip, and anything else we post on YT, is all we have of those scenarios.
Ocelot
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by Ocelot »

Makes sense, I just wasn't aware of that. I just thought they were previews to an entire video, like a trailer. Personally, I'd rather see one minute of a 15 minute movie before I buy it.
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

The previews for the latest clips seem to be working again, for anyone who was waiting to see those. Thx.