Sexy Dolls and Robots Update

New clips or pics from Movies
zapped13
500+ Elite

Sexy Dolls and Robots Update

Post by zapped13 »

I see that Steve Steele has added another movie to his "Sexy Dolls and Robots" site. Believe I'll pass on this one though. I never had much love for the "Tinman" from The Wizard of Oz, so a "Tinwoman" wouldn't be much different. :? Might be of use to some of you robotic fetish types though . . .

http://www.sexydollsandrobots.com/tinwoman
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
gaijin83
50+ FIMS Regular

Re: Sexy Dolls and Robots Update

Post by gaijin83 »

i keep track of that website too, nice little fetish but the silver is a bit of a turnoff. eh cant complain
LsDarkman
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by LsDarkman »

Yeah I was very turned off by the newest one aswell... I hope somoene likes it though.. But I will pass personally... Out of all of those movies so far I would say ..I Was A Teenaged Animatron. :o is the best out of them. Second goes to Stevey Got A Geisha... the rest are meh.... IMHO. :|

I wonder if steve did a freeze piece how would it be..I talked with him a couple of times about it he seem to be semi interested.. when ever I get the $$$ if he doesn't do it out of his own free will that is, IT WILL HAPPEN... LoL.
gaijin83
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by gaijin83 »

in the new one, she moves around a lot actually, like jerking around, not so passive like "geisha" or the others. her head moving like a newly-made robot is kinda why i didnt like it. and the sound effects were bothering me.

steve doing a freeze piece with pr0nstars would be fantastic, mannequin/dolling style to be exact.
LsDarkman
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by LsDarkman »

gaijin83 wrote:in the new one, she moves around a lot actually, like jerking around, not so passive like "geisha" or the others. her head moving like a newly-made robot is kinda why i didnt like it. and the sound effects were bothering me.

steve doing a freeze piece with pr0nstars would be fantastic, mannequin/dolling style to be exact.
Seems like, this movie didn't go to well, seems like this movie got very poor sales. This is what steve said...

"I will define "dead." I don't plan on shooting scenes regularly for the sexydollsandrobots site anymore. (The only episode that sold well was the animatron one.) But I will keep it up and running, if anyone wants to buy the movies that are already produced. And yes, there is one more waiting for release for later in the year."

http://www.mcforum.net/yabbse/index.php?topic=21375.0

Ironically the only one that sold well was THE BEST ONE LOL. Ironic? :roll:

atleast he made 1 home run and for some thats enough to win the game. 8)