New Doll and Robot website

youtube and other online videos
zapped13
500+ Elite

New Doll and Robot website

Post by zapped13 »

I see Steve Steele has a new adult website up dealing in robot and doll videos. Now if we can just get them to stop blinking their eyes! :lol:

http://www.sexydollsandrobots.com/
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
Puppetmaster
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Re: New Doll and Robot website

Post by Puppetmaster »

Cool new site - hopefully it will make good business!
zapped13
500+ Elite

Re: New Doll and Robot website

Post by zapped13 »

I recently purchased "I was a Teenaged Animatron" from this website. To be honest, it was the only one of the four that appealed to my tastes in the previews.

Although she's a bit flat-chested, (not a concern at all to me), the actress was incredibly cute; especially when her face was made up to look like a doll. (Sorry, the actual application isn't seen). Her face is frozen into a permanent smile throughout the entire film, once she's turned into an animatron, (except for when she's performing oral of course), and I liked seeing the dollmaker actually manipulate her exaggerated smile himself. Those of you that know me well, know that I'm a stickler about the eye blinking thing. She does very good, up until they start having sex. Even then, the blinks are at a minimum. (As and added note: There is also this cute little sound effect added when she does so, which makes the blinks seem less annoying). I also liked the fact that when the girl is stripped in her underwear, she is picked up by the waist and turned around so that you see a good backside view, while still retaining the same pose. The frozen sex is good, and the model retains her exaggerated smile/expression throughout. The storyline was good, and at the end of the clip, another potential victim's hand reaches out to greet the dollmaker and says something like, "Yes, I'm here for the modeling job." . . . indicating that Gepetto may have more dolls to make in the future!

I would have preferred to see more of the girl getting stripped down, as opposed to seeing her ass get smacked a dozen times . . . (a few gropes would have done to test the firmness of her booty!) ...It would have been cool to see the model manipulated into a pose, but considering she's an animatronic doll, she doesn't have to - the nanobots position her into the classic fembot pose. I suppose the only complaint I have would be the eye blinking, but again - she's supposed to be an animatronic doll, so that gripe wouldn't apply. Even though I'm more of a mannequin fan, this one had more than enough cross-over appeal for me. I would certainly purchase another, if a part two were to come out.
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"