plaisir a trois

New clips or pics from Movies
shellac her
<25 FIMS Newbie

plaisir a trois

Post by shellac her »

plaisir a trois (pleasure for three) 1973
a french film in french

A woman,martine is released from an asylum,and returns home to her 'museum'of petrified women in the cellar.
Together with her husband she plans to add cecile,a neighbors adult daughter, to the collection.
There is a lot nudity in the film,it is french afterall.
When martine first gets home she visits the collection,she flashes back to when she picked up one of the women from a streetcorner.
She brings her home to do a full frontal nude sketch of her.
Then she takes her down to the cellar and proceeds to start whipping her.
You don't see her get transformed, she is the statue with her arms up as in self defence.
When martineand her huband first see cecile,it is when they are peeping into her room,she is having some"quality alone time".
This movie has everything from a cute mute maid(say that five times fast)who joins in the nude romp,to a dwarf gardener who dosn't(thank goodness).
As for the copy i have,it is very dark and too clear,I would grade it C.
I only wish it had been a solarium instead of a celler museum.
I don't know if I should tell how it ends,incase you want to find it and watch it.
Attachments
PlasirAtoisDVDR2.jpg
PlasirAtoisDVDR2.jpg (25.52 KiB) Viewed 9529 times
Capture 003.JPG
Capture 002.JPG
My, look at those cheekbones she'll make an excellent subject for my experment.
zapped13
500+ Elite

Re: plaisir a trois

Post by zapped13 »

Finally something rare that I haven't seen yet! Thank you very much for posting this, Shellac her. This was also released as "How to Seduce a Virgin" and "Beyond the Grave" - (not to be confused with "From Beyond the Grave" with Peter Cushing), and as you mentioned - "Pleasure of Three."

I didn't see any copies on Amazon, ebay, Movies Unlimited, or any trailers on youtube. There is a copy at Video Search of Miami for fifteen bucks. Censors apparently buthered this movie and it was banned in many places when Jesse Franco first attempted to release it. I did find an interesting lobby poster on ebay, under the "Pleasure of Three" title. It features either a living mannequin, or a real mannequin, that's posed on a display stand in a sheer babydoll.
http://cgi.ebay.com/JESUS-FRANCO-french ... 518ede047a
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
FreezAntix
200+ Spending too much Time Here

Post by FreezAntix »

Sounds interesting. I would like to know how it ends, I probably won't be able to find it everywhere given its rarity. PM me if you can so we don't spoil it for others. Thanks for the nice find.

-FreeAntix
Corey Fantoccini
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Corey Fantoccini »

Jesus Franco has often used dollish imagery in his prime '60's films. SUCCUBUS features a scene with animated mannequins (albeit crudely moved by invisible hands), and VAMPYROS LESBOS has an iconic dance number where the late Soledad Miranda dances with a mannequin that occasionally becomes human.