youtube and other online videos
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

New Victoria Clips Posted!

Post by HypnoGold »

Three more clips posted up on our store site, and one YouTube preview:

http://www.clips4sale.com/26329

http://www.youtube.com/bodiesofwork1

The new clips have hypnotic sleep, manequization, changing of body weight, and of course freezing. Victoria is one of the best ever at that!

There are four more clips to go in this set. Look for those later in the week. And we still have clips from three other recent shoots to edit and post. So much more to come!
lvman
100+ FIMS Warrior

Re: New Victoria Clips Posted!

Post by lvman »

She's an excellent subject I must say. Great HD visuals as usual.

I only wish there were more freeze clips and that they were longer in length. It was also a shame you didn't have a second girl around to interact with frozen Victoria, but nonetheless that was some excellent material.

Looking forward to the rest of them.

Oh, and btw: I'm a fan of how this model's mannequin trigger worked as opposed to your normal procedure. I've always liked your mannequin clips except for one thing, the model's ability to speak even when fully frozen. The blinking on Victoria's part was just the perfect combination of showing us that she's aware of being frozen into a mannequin but not intrusive enough to break the effect for the viewer by muttering through closed teeth. I hope future mannequinization clips play out the same. Great job!
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Well, Clipsforsale has been down for the last 30 mins. When it comes back up, I'll sure check them out!
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

Thanks for the comments. Interesting point on the mannequin effect. We've had comments both ways. I guess we'll just mix it up going forward.

Four more Victoria clips to come as soon as we can finish the edit. I think there are some good long freezes in what is left.
pinecones100
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by pinecones100 »

I agree with lvman on the mannequin trigger. I also like the nicer clothes in the Victoria clips. But I know different people like different things. So I want to encourage you to keep trying lots of different things. What I especially like is that you break up each session into different clips so we can all choose what we like best, rather than expecting us to pay $30-40 for a long clip that has alot of things that don't interest us.

Thanks for the work you do.
Ocelot
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by Ocelot »

I also favor another person interacting with the frozen subject so you can concentrate on handling the camera.

I would also like to see a break from the usually mold of hypno videos, ie: different subject, same plot. Try mini storylines or get creative with outfits.

The visuals are perfect, just would like to see more variety.