Direct tv commercial...

New clips or pics from Commercials
vmteck
50+ FIMS Regular

Direct tv commercial...

Post by vmteck »

There was a commercial for Direct TV regarding their football season package. I only caught the last part of this, but it seemed that the had a couple of the cheerleaders frozen in place. One, a blonde, was standing in a very nice pose. The others were on the floor in split poses. It didn't seem very long, but again I didn't see all of it and I haven't seen it since. Has anyone else caught it & did it involve any freezes?

Thanks.... V
zapped13
500+ Elite

Re: Direct tv commercial...

Post by zapped13 »

I looked on youtube and there are quite a few football commercials for Direct TV. Could be that it's new enough that it hasn't been posted yet. It took a week or two for somebody to post that Geek Squad commercial when it first aired...
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"
Basilisk
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Basilisk »

I've seen it, it's something about how NFL Sunday Ticket is like having the cheerleaders make nachos for you. They do a various cheer poses after each finishes her part of the dip. They move again at the end.

Didn't do much for me, but the some of you might get a kick out of it.

Bas
aurobasilisk.deviantart.com
1_ACHer
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by 1_ACHer »

Saw that it was interesting. I post some movies and tv shows with the element of freezing either thru hypnosis or tmestop. More hypnosis though.
if I were to post more on my websites and You Tube would you mind if I posted here and let people know when I have them up on the sites. Please e-mail back. I answer all e-mails. :lol:
anzac
FIMS Contributor

Post by anzac »

zapped13
500+ Elite

Post by zapped13 »

Finally! Thanks for posting...I was getting sick of searching for it on the tube! :lol:
"Your beauty will be preserved forever, my dear!"