New clips posted, Nov. 22!

youtube and other online videos
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

New clips posted, Nov. 22!

Post by HypnoGold »

Hi Everyone,

Sorry for another long break but we are back will all new clips from all new girls. The first three of 11 clips from our recent shoot in Atlanta are now up at the site. Two new girls, Laurie and Sneha, were both great subjects and we got lots of good stuff. There are blank, freeze and stuck clips posted, with some rigid, slow freeze and robot clips on the way. There's also a preview clip on YouTube.

Look for more from this series over the next two weeks.

Our clip store as always is at:
http://www.clips4sale.com/26329

And you can see the free YouTube preview at:
http://youtube.com/bodiesofwork1

Enjoy!
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Re: New clips posted, Nov. 22!

Post by HypnoGold »

Okay, all 11 Atlanta clips are now up. Hope you like them.

Our clip store as always is at:
http://www.clips4sale.com/26329

And you can see the free YouTube preview at:
http://youtube.com/bodiesofwork1

We've got a new shoot scheduled for next weekend with some old favorite as well as hopefully some new talent. The old favorites are Andrea and Patti from previous LA shoots and Lee, the one with the pink hair. They'll all be working together with one or two newbies. Should be fun!
greneker03
400+

Post by greneker03 »

I might suggest when the woman are hypnotised as mannequins, to be sure and pose the hands and fingers as such, perhaps even moving them around like stiff mannequins as well.

just some ideas
Likestatue
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Likestatue »

Excellent suggestion!
greneker03 wrote:I might suggest when the woman are hypnotised as mannequins, to be sure and pose the hands and fingers as such, perhaps even moving them around like stiff mannequins as well.

just some ideas
===============
AOL Screen Name: Likestatue
Y! Messenger: likestatue@yahoo. com
MSN: likestatue@yahoo. com
Puppetmaster
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by Puppetmaster »

I agree that's a really good tip. I would also recommend further discussion with greneker, he really knows what he's talking about. I'm sure he'd be happy to give you a few extra ideas, if you're interested... right greneker? ;)
greneker03
400+

Post by greneker03 »

no problem buddy!

greneker03@yahoo.com
HypnoGold
Producer Extraordinaire

Post by HypnoGold »

Thanks for the suggestions, guys. We'll try to work them in.

I also wanted to say that on another board we have had many requests for inductions to be posted. So we've just done that with the Atlanta shoot. So if you are a fan of inductions it is up on the C4S site now.

Thanks!
Ocelot
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by Ocelot »

I don't know if he meant to work them into every video. Just one that was shot with a mannequin theme only. The last video had a lot of potential, but the models seemed rushed throughout the shoot. Its interesting because in the touch freezes, the poses are actually better.
lvman
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by lvman »

Hope we get to see more of Kimberley one day! She's definitely my favorite. (Seeing Alexa again would also be great.)

To this day my favorite series would have to be the Dianne, Kim and Manoa clips. (Dianne, Lina and Kim series would be second.) Its not so much the attractiveness of the models (tbh, I find Manoa and Dianne to be okay, but I think Kim is really pretty), but the banter they have between them that I find so entertaining. I've always liked how aware they were of the freezing and what was happening and how they'd seamlessly incorporate it into their interactions with one another. Two models seems lonely and four models seems like overkill. Three models seem to be the perfect number imo.

Keep up the good work.
readinghypnotist
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Post by readinghypnotist »

Me, I'm still hoping for more of Victoria. Easily my fave!