Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

A list of clips or pics you are looking for

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers

Post by Guest »

"The Trouble with Shellshock"

Kimberly the Pink Ranger is frozen by the Stoplight Turtle monster. She is also accidentally frozen by Billy in one of the moral trailers after the show.
Shoryuu Reppa
Fists of Fury

Post by Shoryuu Reppa »

I can post the clips of them being frozen by Shellshock if you want, but I can;t get you the moral trailer at the end, which is way better than the Shellshock part. Let me know though.

Post by Guest »

show it brother

Post by Guest »

Yes, please do. And if you can get the yellow ranger being hit too, that'd just be gravy.
Shoryuu Reppa
Fists of Fury

Post by Shoryuu Reppa »

It's done, I just posted it in my FTP, and with the Yellow Ranger getting hit too. Just watched the Mystic Force episode today for the hell of it. Had pretty good stone scenes, so I'll be posting it within two days. It's real good stuff. 8)

Post by Guest »

where do i find this?
Neechu
FIMS Contributor

Post by Neechu »

i've tried to copy to folder but its coming up as error and saying no such file or directory
Kaiser Wilhelm
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Kaiser Wilhelm »

Thanks a bunch for the great stuff!
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Hey, you guys do know that the people in the Power Ranger uniforms are all actually guys right? Eventhough the pink and yellow ranger have female forms in there outfits, those are actually guys. Sorry if that ruins it for some. :D
Kaiser Wilhelm
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Kaiser Wilhelm »

Jay wrote:Hey, you guys do know that the people in the Power Ranger uniforms are all actually guys right? Eventhough the pink and yellow ranger have female forms in there outfits, those are actually guys. Sorry if that ruins it for some. :D
Just like I know they aren't actually frozen. :) This is all fantasy anyway...

Post by Guest »

This wont ruin it for most. Besides, some people dont mind seeing guys frozen either.

Post by Guest »

Anonymous wrote:This wont ruin it for most. Besides, some people dont mind seeing guys frozen either.
My "gay-dar" just went off.
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Anonymous wrote:
Anonymous wrote:This wont ruin it for most. Besides, some people dont mind seeing guys frozen either.
My "gay-dar" just went off.
:roll: