FREEZE pics and GROUP

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
FM

FREEZE pics and GROUP

Post by FM »

I've chosen to make this an exclusive private club. Members can enjoy all the pics and more. And I do have ALOT!

To Join the Club...Just ask me!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FREEZECLUB/

So lets rock and roll...And Have a GREAT time.

Take care and ENJOY!
Venus redscar

Post by Venus redscar »

When are you planning on approving me?

Post by Guest »

Read the guidelines for the group. Take Care and hope to see you soon!

FM

Post by Guest »

Typical. Someone made another low quality group to gather material for themselves.

Post by Guest »

Low quality...HARDLEY!!! Just ask the ones already inside...For MYSELF...You better DAMN WELL BELIEVE IT...

I got tired of just seeing words...Although GREAT...I want to ACTUALLY SEE The darn thing we love so much. So I've takin the task to create a new avenue to do that.

I can't think of one group in recent memory who is and CONTINUALLY has posted as many photos on a site. And I have alot more...And MORE...And MORE...AND.........MORE!!!

Also I have been around this community long enough to know how people who have a monitary vested interest in making money off us might and will feel threatened by what I'm about to unleash for the better and furtherment of this community. And they're gonna throw some swipes. I've seen it happen before.

Plus...If you went to my other servers where I posted my pics before...My BANDWITH was wiped out...So I believe I reserve the right to limit membership for the people willing to participate.

Take Care...Have a GREAT and AWESOME weekend!

FM
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

SO are you posting New stuff or is it stuff from all over the web ?

Fear is The Mind Killer