Charmed tonight 4/16/06

New clips or pics from TV Shows

Charmed tonight 4/16/06

Post by Guest »

Charmed Tonight

Christy is shocked and Piper tells her that she has made great progress. Christy smiles and as she does, the room freezes. Christy turns to find Candor there. Christy asks him what he is doing there and he reminds her that her job is to lure Billie away from the Charmed Ones, not for her to join the Charmed Ones. Christy tells him that she does not need him to tell her how to do her job and then tells him to leave. Candor vanishes into the floor and real time resumes. Piper finishes her sentence and tells Christy that she is practically one of them now.

Looks like Piper get frozen. This happen at the very beginning of the episode.
Full episode info is HERE

Someone please upload this one.[/url]
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

D'oh! I missed the first 3 mins of the show. And it's a new one too. :(
Seize the moment.

Literally.
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

I missed the whole thing because we had bad storms go though all night. Did anyone get it?
CiD388

Post by CiD388 »

I got it! I'll post it up as soon as i extract the clip.

CiD
CiD388

Post by CiD388 »

I just posted it to the priv ftp.. Tell me if there is any issues as I used my new mac to extract the clip.

There is another freeze in the episode when she is talking to her parents but it was rather lame as it was mostly a video freeze.

CiD
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

thanks moved to public

http://ftp.basictek.net/CiD/
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

Thanks, but I only get a white screen with audio. I think I have all the latest codecs. What are you guys using to watch it? Ive tried all my media players too. :(
CiD388

Post by CiD388 »

Sorry about that.. It worked in Quicktime for MAC but not in Windows due to the codec. I recompressed it to a actual DivX avi and tested it on a Windows System. It should work fine. The filename is Charmed.S08E17.clip1r.avi

CiD
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

I used VLC