NEED HELP FAST FOR YOUTUBE

Other new clips, pics, links, etc

NEED HELP FAST FOR YOUTUBE

Post by Guest »

For some reason since last wednesday my youtube hasnt been able to show on my computer.

I don't no what has happened...but is says:

Hello, you either have JavaScript turned off or an old version of Macromedia's Flash Player. Click here to get the latest flash player.

I've tried both I think...but maybe someone here can point me in a step by step on how to correct it.

Post by Guest »

please anybody...?
Wishmaster
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Wishmaster »

It uses javascript to detect the flashplayer so Javascript needs to be a) Turned On and b) Not blocked if you are using Firefox / Opera, etc...

I use Firefox with Adblock, No Script installed. If that is your case you would click no script and "allow" youtube.com

alternatively, maybe your flash player is old? Can you view Google Videos? videos.google.com

Post by Guest »

thank you Wishmaster for answering. And YES!! I actually just tried to to veiw the google vids and YES I can see those. So I will try about the script part of this. I think the firewall thing might be prohibiting my youtube, let me see!
Wishmaster
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Wishmaster »

Make sure you are accepting there cookies.

Post by Guest »

Thank you wishmaster. It's been corrected. If there is anything I can do to repay you. I have tons of freeze pics. let me know. Thanks again.

Post by Guest »

Thank you wishmaster. It's been corrected. If there is anything I can do to repay you. I have tons of freeze pics. let me know. Thanks again.
grand_n
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by grand_n »

What browser are you using?