Leven Ramblin (Lily On "All My Children") perfectl

New clips or pics from TV Shows

Leven Ramblin (Lily On "All My Children") perfectl

Post by Guest »

"Sort of" find this week, folks. But continue at your own discretion. The actress portraying this scene is 16.

Lily Benton Montgomery, AKA Leven Ramblin in real life, is an autistic girl who falls into the clutches of not-so-nice-guy Terry on the ABC soap opera "All My Children".

Anyway, Lily is borderline autistic...not in the "Rain Man" way, mind you...she still functions normally, for the most part...but she hates being touched. Anyway, Terry corners her in a cabin, and winds up slapping her...which sends her autism into overdrive. From the middle of Thursday's episode to the beginning of Friday's ep, she is "frozen", unable to move, as Terry proceeds to disrobe her. I do not condone this scene personally, let it be noted, in the "predator" sense of the storyline Terry is cast with...those guys are real sick bastards -- my personal disclaimer.

But as a freeze fan loyal to our thing that we do, I just thought I would put it out there for those interested.

It replays this weekend on the Soap channel, during their "All My Children" weekly recap this weekend. Check your local listings.

Lily addendum

Post by Guest »

ANd the subject line was supposed to read "perfectly frozen"...it got cut off...sorry.

Lily addendum

Post by Guest »

The subject line was supposed to have read "perfectly frozen"...sorry.
Panic

Link for torrent...

Post by Panic »

Here's a link for a torrent listing from Thursday's episode: http://isohunt.com/torrents?ihq=%22all+my+children%22

Happy hunting!
Panic

Post by Guest »

So are the scenes any good? can somebody post some clips?

Post by Guest »

Yes, it IS good. She is very frozen and very pretty, wearing a dress, winds up topless at the end of the scene on Friday (but wearing a bra, of course)...stiff as anyone I've ever seen. Worth the torrent download. Credit to Panic for posting that. Friday's ep is recommended also.
yendis
FIMS Contributor

Post by yendis »

Panic,

Are you referering to the episodes on 14 and 15 Sep ?

The lighting is very dark and I can hardly see anything :(

BTW, the girl you are referring to is lying down so I don't know whether that should be called 'freezing'

cheers
yendis
Wishmaster
100+ FIMS Warrior

Post by Wishmaster »

Yea the torrent I downloaded has very poor lighting, I skimmed through Sept 14-15 and really couldn't see anything, other then the part where they wheel her into the hospital, maybe the freeze was on Sept 13? I tend to think we just got poor downloads Yendis, she does look like she is trying to be stiff, and hopefully was standing at some point prior lol
M. Mobilizer

Post by M. Mobilizer »

My input, since everyone else has chimed in...

She was kneeling, and the scene IS in a cabin, so it would be dark on a torrent, depending on how the uploader did it. And maybe it was Wednesday, the 13th, when it all started.

I have a whole week's worth DVR'ed (thanks to my girlfriend, who loves this soap) so I'll cap what I find. I'll make it light as possible. Should be in the next couple of days. I'll upload to Rapidshare.

Freeze!