Leven Ramblin redux - new clips

New clips or pics from TV Shows
M.Mobilizer

Leven Ramblin redux - new clips

Post by M.Mobilizer »

Thanks to the genius that is Mr. M. Mobilizer, :lol: I have uploaded the recent scene with Lily from All My Children. I lightened the scene adequately more so that the torrent copy that is floating around.

I am a long time lurker, first time poster, so although the editing isn't seamless for my 1st attempt (2 or 3 frames of half-second blue screen flashes between cutaways) none of the content frames suffer. You get 17.5 MB -- 2 1/2 minutes -- of the lovely Lily in stasis. It is in AVI format.

http://ultrashare.net/hosting/fl/3d2a9733c3/

IMHO, it was top 5 -- aside from two barely distinguishable blinks on a close up, it was a top notch freeze job. But, judge fer yerselves. It has been a little dry around here lately, so enjoy. Yer welcome.

I also have a bazillion clips to trade, if you want to contact me at thaaetromn_phoenix@yahoo.com. Ciao!

Freeze!
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

Thanks for uploading it. I checked out the clip, very nice, she's a great freezer. :D

And if you're a long time lurker, then you understand that this site is for sharing with everyone, not trading. Whatever we have, we allow access to it to let the community grow. You can simply upload your files to the ftp, browse it then download what ever else you want to dowanload. No secret sharing here. :P
Seize the moment.

Literally.

Post by Guest »

Thanks for sharing the clip Mobilizer , it was very nice.
M.Mobilizer

Post by M.Mobilizer »

Thanks for the kudos, guys. I appreciate it.

And meh, I am not trying to share secretly...I know how we depend upon files for our community. However, I have tried to submit queries about the ftp, as have others, I've seen, about how to access them to upload, and I have not gotten a response. Everytime I go to the folders and click on one, there are no files within, no prompts, etc. If I can get some sort of instruction as to how to accomplish this, that would be great. I have tried to contribute in the past, but with all the changearound and back and forth where the ftp is concerned, it left me a little lost. I apologize if my intentions seemed covert.

Thanks again!

Freeze!

Post by Guest »

I downloaded the clip, but it's in a wierd file format, not AVI. Do I need to convert it or something?
valiance heart
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Post by valiance heart »

M.Mobilizer wrote:Thanks for the kudos, guys. I appreciate it.

And meh, I am not trying to share secretly...I know how we depend upon files for our community. However, I have tried to submit queries about the ftp, as have others, I've seen, about how to access them to upload, and I have not gotten a response. Everytime I go to the folders and click on one, there are no files within, no prompts, etc. If I can get some sort of instruction as to how to accomplish this, that would be great. I have tried to contribute in the past, but with all the changearound and back and forth where the ftp is concerned, it left me a little lost. I apologize if my intentions seemed covert.

Thanks again!

Freeze!
I think maybe your problem might be that you're using firefox. Firefox opens up ftps differently than Internet explorer. If you use internet explorer I believe you'll get a a 'my computer' type page where you can simply copy and paste files like you would on your own computer.
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

cant find anything to open, help!
The Great Entropy
50+ FIMS Regular

Post by The Great Entropy »

after the download, just add a .avi in the file
Jay

Post by Jay »

I still cant get it to work. Can someone just post it somewhere?
M.Mobilizer

Post by M.Mobilizer »

I appreciate the suggestion valiance heart, but I'm using IE, and I don't get a "My Computer" type page, per se. I get the folders on the page, and when I click on one...ANY one...the page goes blank, and there are no contents or options.

Jay, I'm going to convert it to WMV format, and try to upload it to your Yahoo site. Think that you have the room? I'll be checking in throughout the day every hour or so. Lemme know...thanks.

Freeze!
Jay

Post by Jay »

Ill make room for ya.
M.Mobilzer

Post by M.Mobilzer »

Thanks. It's on it's way.

Freeze!
M.Mobilizer

Post by M.Mobilizer »

Sorry, Jay...I tried, and I got this error "You may only upload files smaller than 5120K." Its current size in WMV format is 13.4 KB. Any suggestions? I could email it to you, if your email provider can support files larger than that, and you can do what you will with it. Or I can repost again in Rapid or Ultrashare, but you may have the same problem, even in WMV format.

You tell me. I'm here to help. Any day I get to assist one of our legends is a good day.

Freeze!
Jay

Post by Jay »

legend? wow thanks! lol

Can you try e mailing it to me? labattviking@yahoo.com

Post by Guest »

can you just post it here some where?

not get why jay is a legand. i do not know him.
M.Mobilizer

Post by M.Mobilizer »

I already posted it in here, Guest. Scroll to the top.

And Jay is a "legend" because he is one of the bigger contributors to our community, and has been in the game for quite a while. I'm sure we all think fondly of him.

Freeze!

Post by Guest »

put it in th share folders, not a link

i dont get rapidshare to work at all
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

WTF I an't get the ftp to work either. :(
Seize the moment.

Literally.
M.Mobilizer

Post by M.Mobilizer »

Thanks to a slammin' collabo with credit to Jay, the Lily clip is up in his folder at the ftp for anyone who cant access the Ultrashare link. Enjoy! There are more to come.

Freeze!
Heico01

Post by Heico01 »

Where?
Can't find it :cry: