the lost steel videos

Other new clips, pics, links, etc
janespet
<25 FIMS Newbie

the lost steel videos

Post by janespet »

8) Does anybodyknow where the steel videos went since the site moved? I have seen two of them on You Tube but the long one 50's lingere is not to be found.

answering myself

Post by Guest »

8) hi gang found a copy on my own hard drive and downloaded it to You tube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G56uVIH6r7c so enjoy....
The Real Steele

Guess it's been a while...

Post by The Real Steele »

I'm not dead, (though my username is) :wink: though it sometimes feels like it. I still have all the vids I uploaded, so they won't be gone forever if they're missing. Found something new, btw, for those interested in the Obsession vids.
ttp://www.gamelink.com/display_product.jhtml? ... stid=46944

Copy it, add the "h" before the link, then buy the video. Highly recommended.

--Steele
janespet
<25 FIMS Newbie

Just the man I wanted to see

Post by janespet »

8) Hi Steele: Glad to see you still coorespond with this site. I hope you don't mind that I posted a copy of one of your videos here. What i would really like to know is what is the source video for 50's Lingere. Is it a playboy video or Penthouse? And is it available for purchase. Pleaase let me know. Thanx, MP:>)
Steele
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Steele »

I don't care which of the fine websites that serve this community have the video...I'm happy to know that the webmasters get a little something back in the form of something they may have not seen yet in exchange for their work. As for the video, it was shown on P'boy, and I think it was called "Sweet N' Naturals" or something like that. I think it was a series. They tended to film on a white background. I think that a full video might be very hard to find, but I'm fairly certain that I got all the ASFR they did.
janespet
<25 FIMS Newbie

thanx

Post by janespet »

:D Thank you for the 411 about the vid I'll go to playboy.com and see if they still have it in print. also have another question, are you the same Steele as in steve steele who makes the videos? Inquring minds want to know.... thanx again, MP:>)
frozenchrissy
25+ Not a Newbie Anymore

Re: Guess it's been a while...

Post by frozenchrissy »

hopefully thius is working right. i've been so confused with youtube and the message board. like i never know if i am signed in. sigh. this is frozenchrissy.

i tried posting earlier and i think it didn't post. not sure.

anyways...was curious about this movie...that the link below takes me to. i'd love to buy it if it's good. can anyone tell me what's in it??? some kind of freeze??? what kind of freeze time stop, etc. is in it??? can anyone describe the wonderful content to me??? or if there is somerwhere i can go read aboiut it or see pics or previews that would rock as well.

thanks.

The Real Steele wrote:I'm not dead, (though my username is) :wink: though it sometimes feels like it. I still have all the vids I uploaded, so they won't be gone forever if they're missing. Found something new, btw, for those interested in the Obsession vids.
ttp://www.gamelink.com/display_product.jhtml? ... stid=46944

Copy it, add the "h" before the link, then buy the video. Highly recommended.

--Steele
Steele
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Steele »

To the first question:
I'm pretty sure I'm not that Steele. :wink:

As for the second, I posted all of the videos to the FTP here on lm.basictek.net, but I'm not sure if they're still accessible. I do know that Sven Markus put them up on youtube a few months ago, so they still should be there.
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

Looks like I have 5 steele clips from the old site. I'll drag them over when the site slows down a bit, currently over 20 GIG a day and those files are pretty big.

PS I did delete old accounts when I was deleting spam accounts. They have bots that apparently just create accounts with links in them. I deleted old accounts only if they never activated the account via email. That's what happened to the old steele account probably. Anyway all new accounts get activated by me so that shouldn't happen ever again unless someone I activate starts spamming.