Can you arrange the clips link to like this?

A list of clips or pics you are looking for
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

there's already clip's on the site if you go to the bottom of the page

Fear is The Mind Killer
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

I think what he means is he he wants me to rearrange my site with that format from the the link he posted.

And to answer the question Nope at least not right now. My HTML skills just aint there yet. Actually I have NO HTML skills I'm writing all my pages in Front Page which right now seems to be pretty limited with it's options. It took me a while just to figure out how to make my title page move back and fourth.

Now if anyone has any pointers I'm open to ideas, as I've said before I'm very new to the whole web hosting thing and always willing to learn.

Post by Guest »

I thought this had something to do with Timeless tales 1. Id love to see another one of them. Some of the girls on that one are completely hot!
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

Nope I'm not in anyway affiliated with Guy Talon or Stuckfast. They actually hire models and produce movies whereas myself and the contributors just share freeze or related clips and pics on my novice website.
goldlove

about the video link

Post by goldlove »

If use the pic-format-link , it will more easy to differentiate whitch video clip to be downloaded , like this:

goldlove

That way can save the web-bandwidth.

Post by goldlove »

If have no pic about the video clip,just catch the screen at the period of play video,then edit the pic.