Price is RIght episodes

New clips or pics from TV Shows
readinghypnotist
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Price is RIght episodes

Post by readinghypnotist »

For those who don't know there were a few old episodes of "The Price is RIght" where the models posed as mannequins with the prizes in store windows. A few clips of them are available on Youtube, but a couple are more elusive.

A few people on Reddit directed me to a company that apparently has a library of old episodes. I reached out and got an email back saying they were able to provide contributors/family members with one off copies (via a digital download link) that's subject to a duplication fee of $100 (presumably USD).

I don't quite have that kind of disposable income at the moment, but I thought I'd mention it here. I can provide their email, in case anyone interested in reaching out.
greneker03
400+

Re: Price is RIght episodes

Post by greneker03 »

another simple way is go to my youtube channel and you will see many of the TPIR "Shop Along _____ Street" skits. They also have the Priceless Fortune Teller where Janice and Holly impersonate a mechanical Fortune Teller.
You can find my youtube site by searching "greneker03" and looking up the "mannequin look" folder.

Let me know if you have any questions.

thanks
readinghypnotist
300+ Spending Way too much time here

Re: Price is RIght episodes

Post by readinghypnotist »

Thank you for that. I did see a few there that I hadn't seen before. (I suggest posting a direct link, BTW).

There were a couple of later ones from, say, 1997 or 1998 that I had recorded back in the day, but were since lost among a decades' worth of stuff I had taped and labeled poorly.

Because of that, I may take that company up on its offer in the future. If I do, I'll let you know.

(And, again, if anyone wants to themselves, I can provide the contact info).