Hindi freeze movie

New clips or pics from Movies
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Hindi freeze movie

Post by Jay »

I got 3 clips in my folder. 2 of the clips you got to look closely while the video plays. This actually looks pretty promising. Can anyone get a copy of this movie?
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

The whole entire movie looks really interesting, not just the freeze aspect. I'd probably order it if I knew how.
Seize the moment.

Literally.
Mastermind
FIMS Contributor

Post by Mastermind »

I don't know about buying, but you can rent it from Netflix. My copy is due to arrive tomorrow so I'll check it out over the weekend to see what it's like.

Post by Guest »

would you be able to post the freeze story online somewhere?
Mastermind
FIMS Contributor

Post by Mastermind »

I watched the timestop story today, and it's worth checking out. The story is about this loser who lives with his parents (who think he's a failure), he has the hots for a girl who barely acknowledges his existence, and he repeatedly tries to commit suicide but wimps out every time. In desperation he prays for something to happen to make him special. Next thing he knows, he discovers he has the power to freeze people by saying "Stop", and unfreeze them by saying "Move". He figures it out as the girl's boyfriend is about to kick his ass for trying to mack on the girl. From this point on, the guy makes liberal use of his new-found power, at one point freezing everyone in a library and playing various pranks on them. Eventually he confronts the girl, and as she's telling him off he freezes her. Thus begins an extended sequence where he repeatedly freezes and unfreezes her, including a couple time by accident because he's careless, and this scene is worth the price of admission because the girl is IMHO a serious hottie. Anyway, he gets all stalkerrific and freezes a whole campus full of people to impress her, effectively scaring her into being his girlfriend.

The freezes are all live action and pretty well done. I haven't watched the rest of the movie but it looks interesting, sort of like Bollywood's answer to the Twilight Zone. I will try to make clips, but I need to perform some brain surgery on my computer first. If that goes well I should be able to post some clips by Monday; otherwise we'll all have to wait a while.

- mastermind

SPOILER if you still want to be surprised:
The story ends with him going back home elated over his good fortune, and after freezing his dad while being chewed out, he realizes that with his power he could do anything...including robbing and killing people. But, being an idiot he accidentally freezes himself when he says "stop" while looking at himself in a mirror, and that's pretty much it for him.
FreezeTek
Motto: Free Freeze for all

Post by FreezeTek »

Thanks mastermind, would luv to get clips, If you upload them I'll post them publicly. We're in dire need of some new material.
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

if need be i can split the bandwith with you Basictek

Fear is The Mind Killer

Post by Guest »

I have this also. Tell me where to send it and I can have a mpg. ready asap.
FreezeTek

Post by FreezeTek »

Use this for now

ftp://hindi:hindi@ftp.servage.net

from that link you can drag and drop the files right in

or with an FTP client

User = hindi
pw = hindi
server = ftp.servage.net

Thanks
FreezeTek

Post by FreezeTek »

LH I should have the BW but you can mirror them.

As soon as I get them you can access them from my temp ftp hindi.

Then I'll post them publicly as soon as I get a chance

Post by Guest »

I'm uploading now

Post by Guest »

the file will be under the heading "stop" and is the freeze scene of the main character's dream girl. there are a couple of other brief freeze scenes as well but they are not as good as this one.

let me know if you want them too.
FreezeTek

Post by FreezeTek »

Thx.

Curious how big are these files???
176 Meg and growing just for the 1st...

Post by Guest »

I just checked and the main file is 187mb. Is that to big? I could convert it to a smaller avi. file if you want.

I also have some clips of women being turned to stone from the old Conan tv series. I tried to email you about it the other day but I don't know if you got it.
FreezeTek

Post by FreezeTek »

Don't worry I've got a couple GIG to spare, maybe even more

Got the first clip already and it's very good. Keep em coming

Post by Guest »

where is it?
I dont see it anywhere.

Post by Guest »

I'm uploading the second clip now. Will do the conan clips tomorrow.
Jay
Cronos, his eyes on fire...

Post by Jay »

wow! these clips are great!

That girl is hoooooooooooot!! lol

Best thing Ive seen in a while!

Thanks for the clips!!
FreezeTek

Post by FreezeTek »

Agreed, that was great stuff

And to the user that can find it look about 5 posts above yours and you should see the FTP info in this thread
yendis

Post by yendis »

Hi BT,

How come the hindi folder is now empty??
Lord Hypno
Hypnotist

Post by Lord Hypno »

well i jsut got them before the folder emptyed out so i reencoded them in divx and the 192 meg file is 22meg now and the 71 meg is 8.5 meg and i'm uploading now

Fear is The Mind Killer
meh
FIMS Contributor

Post by meh »

Really great clips.

I was in the middle finishing copying of the second clip then the file got deleted and I lost it. :(

I'm just glad that I got the first one done before that. The great full screen hd quality of the origional copy is just amazing.
Seize the moment.

Literally.

Post by Guest »

I was looking for this on Netflix but couldn't find the title. Actually I never saw the full title of this movie. Can someone let me know what it is so I can get it from Netflix? Thanks.
FreezeTek

Post by FreezeTek »

There goes someone deleting my public FTP again.
Marlowe
<25 FIMS Newbie

Post by Marlowe »

Hi I'm the one who sent the original clips. I can re-upload them to the public ftp if you want. Or if Basictek wants to give me access to the private ftp I can upload there.